The Texas Alliance for Homeless Pets, an organization within the Beam Foundation, was created to increase awareness and find every animal a forever home. As the first step in our strategic initiative, we created a coalition of animal welfare groups in Dallas and Tarrant Counties interested in becoming a part of the bigger picture by impacting animal wellness and euthanasia in a large scale way. We understand that what one person or group can’t do alone, a large group comprised of passionate individuals or groups can accomplish.
Create social change so that every dog and cat has a happy healthy home.
Resolve the underlying, systemic issues of overpopulation of pets in Texas through community outreach and collaboration
- Build a large scale collaborative coalition and support each individual animal group.
- Partner with corporations, individuals, civil servants, and members of the community.
- Determine education and awareness strategy.
- Raise money through fundraising and grants.
- Increase adoptions thorough large scale adoption events.
- Increase spay/neuter and adoption initiatives.
- Support support support and work COLLABORATIVELY.